McKesson Medi-Pak Paper Surgical Tape is designed to secure dressings in place in a gentle fashion. The gentle nature of this tape helps to not irritate or damage the skin. Paper tape is designed to not tear compromised skin when it is removed. Also, it is hypoallergenic and latex-free, so there is less risk of allergic reactions. In addition to being gentle and safe to use, this white paper tape is air and moisture permeable. This allows the skin to breathe and stay healthy.
Aside from holding your dressings in place, this tape can be used on your feet to help reduce blisters. The smoothness of the tape reduces friction and rubbing, which in turn reduces the risk of developing blisters during a run or a hike.
McKesson Medi-Pak Paper Surgical Tape Features and Benefits
• Can be Used to Reduce Risk of Blisters
• Allows Skin to Breathe
• Hypoallergenic Removes Risk of Allergic Reactions
• Gentle Adhesion Does Not Irritate or Damage Skin
• Designed to Not Tear Skin When Removed
• Product Number: 16-47305, 16-47310, 16-47320, 16-47330
• Color: White
• Material: Paper
• Length: 10 Yards
• Width: 0.5, 1, 2, 3 Inch
• HCPCS: A4450
• Brand: Medi-Pak Performance Plus
• Manufacturer: McKesson
There are no reviews yet.